Thursday 12 May 2016

It's All White, Baby It's All White...

But that's OK...

It needed lightening up.

I've painted the beams white, and that was a task-and-a-half! Some of them are so eaten by woodworm that they were like the underside of a mushroom and almost impossible to get paint on to.  Still, they look better now than they did and the room is brighter...

Kitchen so far 3

Today I painted the walls - the one with the units on...

Kitchen so far

...and the opposite one, on the left as you come in the front door.  This is where I anticipate the table will be...

Wall by door

...and the fuse box etc will be all neatly boxed in.

I think the old sink under the stairs will have to go and a new one be plumbed in alongside the units. Either that or I need to find a cheap dishwasher...

Looking to stairs

Once that is done the kitchen is pretty well finished for the moment.

Upstairs is another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment