Thursday 5 August 2010

Sold the wall cupboard!

Yep - he came back.  First thing this morning and bought the cupboard.  So I started the day well.


Not much other activity today though - just sold a table cloth and some little flowers.  Still - the cupboard bumped up the takings!


So I had plenty of time to do some more lavender sachets - including this one in quite bright cotton...


...it's actually a bit brighter than it looks!


I was thinking that not everyone likes sugared-almond colours...

2 comments:

  1. What a truly lovely blog! I also live in France (in Deux-Sevre, dept 79) and am 'helping' my husband do up an old farmhouse. We have friends near Bellac so I hope to be able to call into your shop the next time we visit them! I shall follow your blog with interest!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I remember reading about Chez Penny a few months back, I think the last post was about opening in Summer. I've just spent the last hour or so reading back through all the progress you have made since I was here last! It's amazing and a wonderful story to read on your lovely blog and I'll definitely by dropping by more often to see what's going on. Thank you for stopping by and clarifying my candle stick question. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete