Friday 2 December 2011

December Update

Gosh - December already!  I can hardly believe it.  Anyway...

Today was NOT busy - in fact, one of the most NOT busy days I've had!  A few people came in, and made lovely comments, but no-one bought anything!

I decided I would do a bit of housekeeping - vacuum the carpet, move things around a bit, change the window...

window from right
window from left

Somehow, I think it looks a bit boring...

I moved the doll in the high chair further into the shop...

front right

...and the clothes horse with the linen on to a different area of the shop...

Left front 2

Now there's more space in the front area of the shop, which I hope will encourage people to come and look round.

Boxes of Delights

I've been unpacking some of the boxes from England and found some Kaffe Fassett Colourscape yarn.  I decided it would make a pretty, warm, ripple knee blanket...

Colourscape Ripple

1 comment:

  1. long time ago - but did you sell the pink petal ware - rare as hen's teeth in the uk

    ReplyDelete