Wednesday 28 April 2010

The Sunshine of My Life

Not much sunshine in my life at present, as the estate agent came round this morning and valued my house at just 5,000€ more than I paid for it 4 years ago, and I spent 10 times that on the renovations!

However, there WAS lots of sunshine in Le Dorat, where the shop is, so I took some pictures...

This is the Place Charles de Gaulle, which is at one end of the street where the shop is (about 20 metres)...

...and this is a bit of the town wall (with my friend Sue standing in front of it) which is where I took the previous photo from.


...and this is the view...

There is also the English Garden at the other end of the street - just across the crossroads...

... with a magnificent Cedar of Lebanon and some huge horse chestnut trees - in full flower now.

Altogether a lovely place to go walkabout today!

No comments:

Post a Comment