Tuesday 28 February 2012

Clearing out and cleaning up...

I've been back in the shop today, and sorted out pretty well everything on the ground floor.

inside 2

It's all gone into boxes, neatly wrapped, and I've taken them up to the first floor now, ready to go to the second floor and ultimately into the attic, when I have some help, as most of the boxes contain glass and china and are too heavy for me to lift up the drop-down ladder on my own...

inside 1

In the kitchen I've put away most of this mess now...

kitchen

and I thought I would show you what remains of the fridge-freezer after the burglary...

ice-cube tray

..yes, just the ice cube tray...

It was a warm, sunny day today, so I put these old chairs out in the sun to dry, and the crochet cacti (which were still soaking wet in their pots) on the shop windowsill...

chairs and cacti

1 comment: